Product Price: Ask Latest Price
|Is It Portable||Non Portable|
|object field range||0.23mm-91mm.|
VIDEO ZOOM MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
- Parallel optical system, clear imaging, widely used in modern production in the field of machine vision, industrial inspection fields, science research applications.
- Compact design, so that all functions are concentrated in a barrel, and is very suitable for modern design
- Prepared in a small installation space.
- Parallel optical imaging system, and the application of advanced multi-layer coating technology, good
- Fix the edge of the field of view of the imaging results, to get high-resolution, high-contrast images, since
- Then restore the true color of the object observed
- Resolution 63-180lp/mm, to meet the requirements of conventional imaging machine vision.
- May need to select a variety of auxiliary magnification lens and CCD adapters, making the whole system has a maximum
- High quality 3 MP 1/2 inch CMOS camera integrated with the tool
- Ability to capture image from the tool
- Ability to draw Lines, Circles, Points ,Angles, Curves and Closed Curves
- Re-size/change location of the drawings using mouse or buttons
- Support report generation with images and measurements, in PDF or MS Excel
- Support historical data analysis on Pass/Fail status by Weld Machine and Deviation analysis
- Support TAG printing
- Ability to group and manage different type of works through jobs
- Ability to store the drawings and re-draw it with the click of a button, thus eliminating the need to do the drawings for each work (PART PROGRAMMING)
- Preloaded parameters for weld penetration analysis, with the ability to add more custom parameters.
- Magnification range up to 0.35X-18X,
- working distance 37mm-356mm,
- object field range 0.23mm-91mm.
Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)